Features unique to this product
- All switching has been implemented.
- Display is not work
- Real-life toggle switches were used.
- 4 push switch + 1 2-way toggle + 1 3-way toggle + 6 thum wheel + 1 selector
- The wheel knob is a handcrafted plastic knob that is described in detail.
- The scratches on the surface of the knob are not real scratches, but are precisely described.
- Based on the cockpit of the DCS A-10C basic manual. There may be a slight difference from the current updated cockpit.
- This module does not operate on its own. Minimum 1 set of transceivers is required. For more information, see the link.
- Not exactly the same as the module in real airplane. Think of it as an aid to simulation games.
TISL Control Panel
The communication ID can be requested by the customer It is an 8-digit number and will be randomly assigned if there is no request. If it overlaps with other customers, the ID you want may be rejected.